is an Early Stage Marie Curie Fellow with the Heidelberg Node of the TESIS Network. She has a BSc degree in Psychology and a MSc degree in Clinical Psychology from the University of Bergamo, Italy.
Her topics of interest include:
– Embodied intersubjectivity in schizophrenia and the role of intersubjective factors on psychosis
– Phenomenological approaches to psychopathology and front loaded phenomenology in empirical research
– Implications of embodied and enactive approaches for understanding psychopathology and for psychotherapy research
– Psychotherapy process research and change process research
– Dialogical practices in the treatment of psychosis (e.g. Open Dialogue Approach)